~ Click Any Image For Enlargement ~
Rates & Policies
|NO PETS - NO SMOKING INDOORS
||MAXIMUM 10 Adults and 14 People Total Including Children
MAXIMUM 5 Cars/Trucks
- Monday - Thursday: $225. per night
- Friday - Sunday & Holidays: $275. per night
- Weekly: $1400. per week (6 nights, 7 days)
- HOLIDAYS: 3 Night Minimum
- Cleaning Fee: $80 - $100. per stay
- Rental Tax: 12.625%
Form of Payment:
- Cash, Checks, Money Orders
Reservations / Deposits / Cancellation:
- Deposit of $200.00 must be received within 7 days of reservation being made
- This deposit is a security deposit to hold the unit for the requested dates and covers any additional cleaning and/or damages. Your deposit will be returned to you within 7 days after checkout provided there are no damages or extraordinary cleaning charges.
- Full payment is expected two weeks before your arrival for the days you have scheduled.
- CANCELLATION: Must Cancel at least 2 Weeks in advance of scheduled arrival or your security deposit will be forfeited
Rental House Address:
394 Shoreline Drive
Many, LA 71449
Send Payment To:
Billy or Joyce Mobley
100 Spring Brook Lane
Lafayette, LA 70506
To ensure your deposit is returned in full, we ask that you do the following:
- Put all dirty sheets and towels in laundry room
- Remove all of your groceries from refrigerator
- Bag all garbage and put into trash cans outside and remove any excess trash from property
- Turn off both ac/heater units
- Put patio umbrellas inside
- Please use trash can liners in garbage cans
- If you use the barbecue pits, please clean the grills after use. If you use the propane grill please clean the drip pan also
- 2 King Bedrooms
- 3 Queen Bedrooms
- Futon - sleeps 2
- 2 Bathrooms: Jacuzzi tub in upstairs bath
- Laundry Room - Washer & Dryer
- Pool table
- Extra refrigerator for storage (of the fish you catch!)
- Ice Machine
- 2 - 50 ft decks - Up and Down
- 2 Boat Houses
- Gas Grill, and Weber Barbeque Pit (Bring your own propane tank and/or charcoal)
- Satellite TV
- VCR & DVD Players
- Pots, Pans, Dishes, Flatware, Sheets, Towels
You will need to bring:
- Your group
- Paper towels
- Bath soap and Shampoo
- Propane and/or Charcoal for Gas Grill and/or Barbecue Pit
- A subdivision boat launch is available for you to use. The key to the launch gate is located on the key holder behind the front door.
- There is a keyless entry for the front door. After confirmation of your rental we will give you the code.
Safely Enjoy Your Stay...
- Enjoy beautiful Toledo Bend Lake, but be sure to watch small children around the water and boat house.
- When using a boat make sure everyone in the boat wears a life jacket.
- Be sure to travel only in boat lanes as there are a lot of underwater hazards.
- Be especially mindful of the weather at all times. Storms can come up quickly and the water can get very rough.
- Please do not leave your boat in the water unattended or overnight. Please pull your boat out of the water or use one of the lifts in the boat houses. When using the lifts make sure your boat is out of the water several feet. One of the lifts can accommodate an 18.5 ft boat and the other can accommodate a 21 ft boat. Note: the boat lifts do not work if the electricity goes off!