Our secluded fishing lodge is in a sheltered cove on the South shore of Housen Bay and surrounded by the Sabine National Forest on three sides.
VIEW FROM OUR CABINS
BOOK EARLY - WE FILL UP FAST!
Cabin 5, 10 and Fish cleaning stand
What we offer
A peaceful environment on the water where you will find:
- Six secluded cabins with full kitchens
- 2 RV Spots with 50A electrical service, water and sewer hookup.
- A marina with covered slips and power to each slip
- Gas on the water
- A small store with ice
- Fish cleaning station
- Lots of trees, outside fire pits & Bar-B-Q’s. All cabins have water view.
- Our Critters Vic & Vin the donkeys, Bubba (Pam’s mammoth Ass) Zeus the Turkey and the chickens.
- Internet access available upon request